Administrative Secretary /Assistant Manager (Admin)
We are seeking applications for the position of Administrative Secretary /Assistant Manager (Admin) to join the Admin team and support the various admin functions and responsibilities. Those in positions of Secretary / Executive Assistant are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing daily office operations, including negotiating vendor contracts, preparing purchase orders, service contracts, and assisting with grant related paperwork
- Updating databases and trackers, filing, and recordkeeping
- Scheduling and organising meetings, calendar management
- Assisting with setting up webinars and events, including emailing personalised invites (mail
- merge), managing RSVPs, updating contact databases
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Procuring stationery, IT and other office supplies, maintaining inventory
- Booking transport and accommodation
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree (Any discipline)
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Notion, G-Suite, MailChimp, Zoom and other apps will be advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving ability and prioritization skills
- Willingness to take initiative and learn new skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
The successful applicant will be remunerated with a competitive think-tank salary.
How to Apply
Please fill out the application form here.